Monday, March 31, 2014

Current anime episodes comments - Yowamushi Pedal, Hunter x Hunter, Majin Bone, Naruto Shippuuden, Keroro, selector infected WIXOSS, Blade and Soul, Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Yowamushi Pedal



Episode 25

Seriously, that Izumida is a bit too obsessed with his muscles.
I don't think everything is just about muscles.
Naruko and Jin were going full out, but still... not enough.
Looks like muscles do help after all ^^
Jin's story gave us a nice background about him.
Lots and lots of hard work and persistence.
The same goes for Naruko as well.
The rest were still in a group, keep a consistent pace.
Glad they finally did that checkpoint.
It sure was an intense ride!


Hunter x Hunter
































Episode 123

The King can be one scary guy when he wants to.
Ikalgo was pretty pathetic.
His hesitation only brought him more trouble.
Welfin forced him into a corner and got the short end of the stick.
It's nice to see that little octopus can still surprise.
Yet again, the main event is stalled...
I just can't seem to wait to see Gon and the King fight!!
And what happened to Palm?!
Can't wait to see more of that too!


Majin Bone



Episode 1

The beginning was pretty slow.
Characters were also rather simple looking.
It wasn't that bad actually.
Still, I'm not really into this kind of anime.
Better leave it to the kids..


Naruto Shippuuden



Episode 357

Kakashi arc continues..
I like getting as much info about his as possible.
He's my favorite character beside Naruto.
Seeing Itachi again was nice too.
ANBU missions are more revealing in this arc as well.
Good episode.


Keroro



Episode 1

I always wondered what this was.
Guess I got my answer in this episode.
It's a short anime btw, only 3 minutes per episode.
Basically, it's fun and entertaining ^^


selector infected WIXOSS



Episode 1

I like Ru's little family ^^
So far it looks nice.
I'm kinda skeptical about the whole card game thing though.
The incident with the card was kinda LOL
Looks like this anime has some serious potential to be great!
The hints they were throwing got me interested.
Think I might give this one a few more episodes before I decide.


Blade and Soul



Episode 1

This one sure promises to be action filled!
Story is not bad at all, at least for now.
Too many females & too much boobs might turn me away from this.
It all depends on how the story will progress.
Alka is a very interesting character.
I like her personality and nice hair color.
She is also one scary girl!
I'll give this a few episode before my final decision.


Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou



Episode 1

The animation sure is nice ^^ up to a certain point when it's just flashy.
Characters appearances are pretty good.
Story is a bit weird-ish though.
It's also kinda fun in a weird way.
This has potential, but I'm not really sure what to do.
I might watch a few more episodes before my final decision.
If nothing better comes along I'll probably pick it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment