Saturday, July 6, 2013

Current anime episodes comments - Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku, Servant x Service, Rozen Maiden, Stella Jogakuin Koutouka C3-bu, Senki Zesshou Symphogear G, Danganropa The Animation, Love Lab, Genei o Kakeru Taiyou

Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku



Episode 1

Weird girls in the same weird club.
Karin & Natsuki got themselves into a club adventure.
Has some potential, but I guess this one is just all girls..
Although it looks like it may have some funny parts, don't think I'll be watching it.
It's just not my kinda of anime...


Servant x Service



Episode 1

Wow, it was actually kinda interesting watching Yamagami freak out about every little thing.
Hasebe is a total slacker and player while Miyoshi is totally clueless and lost.
Yama was the only one of them giving it her best.
Wow, she certainly went far to get her revenge.
This anime is kinda interesting, but I'm indecisive about watching it or not.
I might give this one a chance if nothing better comes along..


Rozen Maiden



Episode 1

This anime looks like it has potential.
I'm not really into the doll thing theme.
In some weird way it reminds me of Busou Shinki.
Think I'm gonna skip this one. Too much drama & despair.


Stella Jogakuin Koutouka C3-bu


Episode 1

An awkward girl get into a new school with big expectations.
Damn, that club sure has some weird interests.
Has an interesting theme, but I wasn't into Girls & Panzer or Upotte.
So I think I'll skip this one and leave it to the guys LOL


Senki Zesshou Symphogear G



Episode 1

Guess the story continues where it ended last time.
They got some new suits and moves.
They're gonna need more than that to keep the fans satisfied.
I have seen the first season of this anime.
Don't think I'm gonna watch this one.


Danganropa The Animation



Episode 1

This one looks interesting!
The school from hell ^^"
It's fascinating watching them cope with the situation.
Wonder how long will it take before some of them freak out completely.
That creepy bear really knows how to push their buttons.
Will be watching this one! It's certainly creepy enough.


Love Lab


Episode 1

Fun school life of innocent girls ^^"
*sigh* that girl sure was delusional of how things work in reality.
This anime has potential, but once again, all girls.
That's just not interesting enough for me, even though it has fun moments.
Skipping it.


Genei o Kakeru Taiyou



Episode 1

Well, skipping this one.
I don't like the animation style.
It looks like it's made for children.
The story is not my "cup of tea" either.
At least I gave it a try, I guess..

No comments:

Post a Comment