Monday, July 8, 2013

Current anime episodes comments - Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist, Uchouten Kazoku, Blood Lad, Fantasista Doll, Kiniro Mosaic, Highschool DxD New

Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist



Episode 1

This looks very interesting.
I kinda felt sorry for William.
He certainly found himself in an interesting situation.
Dantalion sure looks like an interesting guy ^^
The whole story is pretty fun as well.
Will be watching this one!


Uchouten Kazoku


Episode 1

The animation is a bit different in this anime.
I kinda like this style, it suits it well.
The story is unusual, that's for sure.
At one point it totally gave me a mafia vibe.
It's a nice anime, with a good mood and relaxed pace.
Can't decide to keep watching it or not...


Blood Lad


Episode 1

Staz sure is a weird one.
Yanagi is just an unlucky human...
Those two really make an unusual pair.
The story is fun, weird, different and interesting.
Will be watching this ^^


Fantasista Doll



Episode 1

So this is a new type of a card game.
It nice they raised this kind of anime to a new level.
It's not my kind of thing anymore...
Use to watch card game anime when I was a kid ^^"
It's different, it's interesting, but I think it's more for kids.
Skipping it.


Kiniro Mosaic



Episode 1

Shinobu in England.
Well, it certainly is a change of setting.
That kid is just totally obsessed with the blonde kid.
It's a nice, relaxed friendship story.
Just not my thing, will be skipping this one.


Highschool DxD New



Episode 1

Another season of harem.
I did watch the first season 'cause of the fights.
Think I'm just gonna skip this one.
I'm totally not into harem and this is starting be too much.
Skipping this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment