Thursday, July 4, 2013

Current anime episodes comments - Naruto Shippuuden, Free, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Brothers Conflict, Mirai Nikki Redial

Naruto Shippuuden



Episode 320

Well, this episode was mostly about Omoi.
Yet another focus on a side character.
What a surprise, the only sight of Naruto we got this time was a 2 second clone appearance.
It was still rather nice watching Omoi fight.


Free



Episode 1

This anime got me fired up right from the start.
The opening was really nice ^^
Apron over a swimsuit ^///^
Seems like it's an easygoing anime.
The pace kinda reminds me of Sakamichi no Apollon..
The ED was unusual for what you would expect in a swimming anime, but cool.
Will be watching this one!


Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi



Episode 1

Ai is really cute.
Hope this won't turn into a loli thing.
That Humbert looks like an interesting guy.
The story has potential. It all depends which way it'll go.
So far it looks interesting so I think I'll be watching this.


Brothers Conflict



Episode 1

The squirrel was pretty funny ^^
It was also kinda annoying.
I'd really like to play this visual novel.
I bet it's way better than the anime.
Well, the guys do look interesting ^///^
She's turning out to be "the fragile" heroine type.
Don't see this having much plot.... that's typical T-T
Oh, well, I'll probably watch this.


Mirai Nikki Redial


OVA

OP was really nice! Really well done.
The story was kinda dark at first, but it took a comedy turn.
It was like watching a typical summer fun episode ^^
Well, until it got dark again.
The fun and darkness pretty much took turns.
I was certainly interesting to watch it.
The ending was unexpected and left me surprised and glad!

No comments:

Post a Comment