Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Current anime episodes comments - Diabolik Lovers, Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova, Yowamushi Pedal, Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai, Hunter x Hunter, BlazBlue - Alter Memory, Tokyo Ravens, Kyoukai no Kanata, Coppelion, Naruto Shippuuden, Kyousougiga, Kill la Kill

Diabolik Lovers



Episode 4

This anime is weird and occasionally morbid too.
Those vampire brothers are completely different from one another.
Their characters are so different that it's kinda scary.
None of them seem to be "normal" in any way.
Yui is way too passive. I'm surprised she didn't try to run away sooner.


Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova



Episode 1

This one looks different.
Naval warfare anime, should be interesting.
Usually, I'd go for this kind of thing.
But I think I'm gonna skip this one.
I'm just not feeling it...


Yowamushi Pedal



Episode 1

That kid is a total clutz.
Yet somehow this anime got my attention.
I had a few laughs too.
This looks like an OK anime.
Otaku & sports! What a wild combination!
I'll give it a few episodes.


Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai


Episode 1

At first I thought this could be good, but automatons are not my thing.
So far it basically a future harem with some battles.
Just doesn't interest me which is weird since I like the unusual setting.
This is not for me, skipping it.


Hunter x Hunter


Episode 99

Gon having bird problems LOL
It was nice watching him fight alone for a change.
Those guys gave him a few problems too.
Hunters are still struggling with chimera ants problem..
Guess they could use a hand from Phantom Troupe ^^"
At least those guys knew how to deal with ants quickly.


BlazBlue - Alter Memory



Episode 1

Was expecting more out of this anime.
The main character is nice looking ^^ and I like him.
Don't know if it'll be enough to keep me watching this.
I like this kind of anime, a future based fantasy.
So far, I'm not impressed at all.
Felt kinda lost while watching it, like I was thrown in the middle of it all.
Will give it a try... and then decide.


Tokyo Ravens



Episode 1

Don't know what to think about this one.
It's kinda slow so far.
The characters look pretty nice though.
That girl really knows how to get what she wants.
Think I'm gonna give this a few more episodes before I decide.
It does have some potential.


Kyoukai no Kanata



Episode 2

Beginning of this episode was pretty intense.
It sure was a pretty cool fight.
Looks like she has some bad memories for the past.
At least she found a good friend.
Things should get more interesting soon enough.


Coppelion



Episode 2

I can't quite decide what's weirder; the girls or the hazmat guys that keep popping up out of nowhere.
For a city that's ravaged by radiation those girls have their hands full with helping others.
Yet strangely, this is still interesting to watch.
Maybe it's the unusual story or the seriousness of it all.


Naruto Shippuuden



Episode 334

Uchiha brothers vs Kabuto.
Now that was interesting to watch.
Looks like Kabuto became as slippery as a real snake.
It's surprising he could surpass even Orochimaru.
On the other battlefield the Madara fight is still far from over.


Kyousougiga


Episode 1

Ok, this is weird.
On the other hand it does kinda make sense too.
The priest created a world where he wouldn't be judged.
I bet a lot of people wished they had the same power.
But it looks like even make belief worlds have their problems..
This looks ok, but I'm just not feeling it so I'm gonna drop it.


Kill la Kill



Episode 2

That dark sailor uniform is very interesting.
The world/city in which they live if very cruel.
I'm surprised she can go to school like nothing happened.
That girl sure knows how to find trouble quickly.
Homeroom teacher's additional role seems unexpected, but intriguing.
This anime is so fired up at times that it just leaves me speechless.

No comments:

Post a Comment