Thursday, October 3, 2013

Current anime episodes comments - Kyoukai no Kanata, Coppelion, Naruto Shippuuden, Golden Time, Nagi no Asukara, Yuushibu, Pokemon Origins, Strike the Blood, Outbreak Company, Kill la Kill

Kyoukai no Kanata


Episode 1

So this is a regular school story with some supernatural thrown in.
I was kinda expecting more supernatural and less school life.
So far it's working out fine.
That Mirai sure is a clumsy girl despite her power.
Gonna give this a few more episodes before I decide..


Coppelion



Episode 1

Just seen half of the episode and don't know what to say.
It's weird, that's a fact.
Despite doing what they do, they still seem to enjoy themselves.
Don't know what to think about this anime yet.
Might give it a few more episodes.


Naruto Shippuuden



Episode 333

Tsunade vs Madara.
Somehow it gave a personal feel.
They did have some nice team work too.
Tsunade was pretty impressive this time.
Who knew she has some aces up her sleeve.


Golden Time



Episode 1

Well, this anime sure seems different.
Mitsuo definitely has some serious girl problems.
Koko looks like an interesting character ^^"
I truly feel sorry for Mitsuo... T-T
I might give this a few more episodes.
So far it looks relaxing and fun.


Nagi no Asukara


Episode 1

Regular school story with an added twist.
I like the sea world setting ^^
The animation is really nice.
It's a bit too childish for me though.
Think I'm gonna skip this one.


Yuushibu


Episode 1

At first glance this sounded good.
Then I saw all the bO.Obs and decided to drop this.
Looks like this is gonna be more about fan service then anything else.
Clumsy awkward girls and lots of fan service...
Dropping it.


Pokemon Origins


Episode 1

I just couldn't resist ^///^
Never watched Pokemon in original Japanese language.
I was still a little kid when it started airing and it was already translated.
Guess I'm a bit too old for this now... gonna leave it to younger generations.


Strike the Blood


Episode 1

This one looks promising.
As long as they don't mess it up with too much fun service.
So far it's interesting enough.
Wonder how their weird relationship will develop further.
I'll be watching this one.


Outbreak Company



Episode 1

At first glance I was about to drop it.
Halfway through it started to look more promising.
If I put all the fan service aside, it's still good.
Think I'm gonna watch it just to see how weird it'll get.


Kill la Kill



Episode 1

Wtf is wrong with this anime?
The amount of violence is just messed up.
I predict that this will have a whole bunch of episodes.
Kinda reminds me of Needless in a way.
Don't know whether to watch it or not.
Guess this is love it or drop kind of anime.
I'm gonna give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment