Friday, April 11, 2014

Current anime episodes comments - Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin, Ping Pong, Blade and Soul, Knights of Sidonia, Jojo Stardust Crusaders, Akuma no Riddle, Fairy Tail 2, Kamigami no Asobi, Mekakucity Actors

Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin



Episode 1

This could have some potential.
The story is certainly different and unusual.
Yama got himself an interesting, unwanted roommate.
This anime is starting to grow on me.
It certainly got me interested.
I will be watching this.
Hope it gets even more interesting with every new episode!


Ping Pong


Episode 1

The animation was a shocker.
I seriously didn't expect something like this.
Guess it's a sports anime, but why did they do this to it.
Don't know what manga looks like, but I hope the drawings are better.
I just can't see past the animation.
Dropping it.


Blade and Soul



Episode 2

Our main character sure is a woman of few words.
That just means that support characters do a lot of talking.
This was an interesting episode even though not that much was going on.
Things got intense near the episode end for a short while though.
Still can't decide whether to keep watching it or drop it.
I'll give it at least one more episode.


Knights of Sidonia (Sidonia no Kishi)



Episode 1

Opening fight/simulation was more than impressive.
Have I found my perfect mecha anime?
Guess I jumped to conclusions..
The animation was different and kinda stuck out from the start.
I'm not really a fan of CGI animation.
Skipping it.


Jojo Stardust Crusaders


Episode 2

Jojo sure was popular with the girls.
Guess they all cling to bad boy type with pretty face ^^
Oh, how fast new enemies appear.
Dio did his explanation thing.
It was useful to hear all that.
Noriaki was an interesting opponent.
Jojo's stand is totally cool. I like him ^^
Great episode!


Akuma no Riddle



Episode 2

Parts of this episode reminded me of Danganronpa style.
It feels like they're still just mostly dropping hints.
Those girls are definitely into scheming.
It's more and more starting to look like yuri x Danganronpa.
Flashbacks were interesting.
It's always good to get new info about Azuma.
Haru looks like the only normal girl there.
Hmm... but looks can be deceiving... I wonder...
Things just got seriously interesting and dangerous.
Really good episode.


Fairy Tail 2



Episode 2

Grand magic games continue.
Damn, I almost forgot about that.
This new animation sometimes makes the character look flat.
Wonder why they decided to change animation style..
Time travel (Eclipse project) finally made its way into this anime.
After those parallel worlds I was hoping they would explore this option as well.
Natsu got into trouble again. His stubbornness was his downfall.
Fairy Tail just got seriously motivated.
Fast forward to the final day of Grand Magic Games was definitely rushed.
It's like they wanted to end it to start a new arc.
I'm not too happy about that fact.


Kamigami no Asobi



Episode 2

Apollon seems like a very friendly guy.
So far the only one who's nice and normal.
Yui is taking the whole situation rather well.
That Apollon sure knows how to impress a girl kyaa~
Zeus was really firm in making his stand.
He's not gonna quit this little game anytime soon.
That mascot doll, Melissa, was weird.
A female name, yet a man's voice, slightly disturbing.
So school days have officially begun.
Looks like things will be rather fun ^^


Mekakucity Actors



Episode 1

Crazy life of a NEET shut-in.
That computer program sure never shuts up.
Damn, that started to annoy me halfway through.
The hostage situation kinda made it better a bit.
Don't know what to think about this anime.
It's unusual and I'm not quite sure what I just saw.
The hostage situation got me mildly interested.
Gonna give it another episode before I decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment