Saturday, April 12, 2014

Current anime episodes comments - Dragon Ball Kai, Kiniro no Corda: Blue♪Sky, Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii, One Piece, Escha & Logy no Atelier: Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi, Haikyuu!!, Gokukoku no Brynhildr, Yowamushi Pedal

Dragon Ball Kai



Episode 1

OMG! The animation style is the same lol
The city was really called Satan City, wow!
I forgot how simple and fun this anime was.
Gohan was impressive, but that's to be expected ^^
He needs to work up on his lying though.
I might pick this up just to reminisce :P


Kiniro no Corda: Blue♪Sky


Episode 2

Think I've seen most of this episode on fast forward.
Characters are really pleasant to the eye.
But the story is killling me.
Somehow it's too slow and somewhat boring.
It's missing something that would peek my interest.
Dropping it.


Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii



Episode 2

Seeing the king was a kid was kinda disappointing.
At least Nike knows how to make things fun ^^
Looks like she's gonna have her hands full with him.
She certainly is having an impact of the king.
It's a good anime, but I think I'm gonna skip it anyway.
I'm just not feeling it.


One Piece



Episode 640

Little island adventure just got way more interesting.
Those Marines are like a plague.
They keep popping out in the weirdest places.
Zoro finally caught his little thief.
Guess they're people from that weird island.
They're kinda cute too ^^ but crazy strong!
At least he got some vital info.
Violet sure did a number on Sanji.
His love totally blinded him.
He got played like a total fool.


Escha & Logy no Atelier: Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi



Episode 1

This is a nice breath of fresh air.
A relaxing story that keeps you interested.
Logy is nice to look at, so that's a plus as well.
With all the girls around, you'd expect this to be harem, but it's not.
Surprisingly, it's a regular fantasy anime ^^
It was fun to see different races in it too.
Escha is sweet as well.
Nothing big was happening, yet the simplicity of things kept me interested.
This reminds me of some Japanese RPG games for Wii that I used to play.
Think I'm gonna watch this anime.


Haikyuu!!



Episode 2

 Kageyama & Shoyo.
Sparks were flying like crazy!
I can't even imagine those two on a same team.
The whole wig thing made me ROFL
Glad to see this anime has comedy parts too.
Think the team captain made a good choice.
That was motivation enough to get those two to tolerate each other.
Great episode!


Gokukoku no Brynhildr



Episode 2

OP is seriously awesome!
Didn't notice until now since I skipped it last time.
Some more flashbacks to childhood this time as well.
It's a good way to get to know them better.
This anime keeps the mystery at just the right level.


Yowamushi Pedal



Episode 27

This anime has taught me a lot about cycling.
Made me like it even more!
Never knew how things worked in that sport until now.
Naruko sure spoke up about Onoda.
He really is a great friend, but the race is cruel.
Climbers are stepping into the spotlight this time.
Flashbacks to Makishima & Toudou's past races were good.
New info about characters is always welcome.
Things are not looking good for Onoda.
He's got a lot of catching up to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment