Monday, April 7, 2014

Current anime episodes comments - Yowamushi Pedal, Mangaka-san to Assistant-san, Black Bullet, Hunter x Hunter, No Game No Life, Hitsugi no Chaika, Naruto Shippuuden, Fuuun Ishin Dai Shogun

Yowamushi Pedal



Episode 26

Being in the lead feels great!
Ononda and his team got to experience some satisfaction of that.
Naruko was a bit down, but quickly recovered.
Izumida was puzzled by the determination.
Guess he never thought about things like Jin.
It's climbers time to shine now!
Toudou made quite an appearance as well.
Looks like it's gonna be Onoda, Makishima & Toudou in the mountains.
Damn, that incident was unexpected this early in the race.
Things just got seriously complicated.


Mangaka-san to Assistant-san 



Episode 1

This is a short one.
That mangaka sure is one passionate guy.
Guess they all are when it comes to their work ^^
He was totally using that assistant in weird ways...
Damn, his behavior is totally inappropriate most of the time.
Well, I guess that's what makes it funny.
Skipping it.


Black Bullet



Episode 1

Interesting story. A mysterious masked man. Young hero.
Check. Check. Check.
I will be watching this one!
The loli & some fan service is something I can endure.
Action parts were really good ^^
Hope it'll keep getting better with each episode.


Hunter x Hunter 



Episode 124

Palm's ultimate transformation.
Killua's charge up & unexpected encounter.
His behavior was too naive and reckless.
Her new powers were pretty cool.
I thoroughly enjoyed their fight.
Killua's emotional outburst was surprising.
Guess he was all bottled up with feelings.
Looks like that helped Palm to get a grip.
Great episode!


No Game No Life



Episode 1

Another game anime?
Those seem to be popular lately.
First SAO, then Log Horizon, now this.
Seems like each anime season has one.
This one seems to be a crossover of a sort.
The animation is kinda flashy.
Story is ok, but not appealing enough to watch this series.
Skipping this one.


Hitsugi no Chaika



Episode 1

Unusual story, but kinda simpatico ^^
I was slightly bothered by the way the girl talked.
Took me a few minutes to get use to it.
The story is not bad... it's certainly different.
Animation reminded a bit of some older anime.
It might just be my imagination, but I'm having some weird deja vu about it.
Think I'm gonna skip this one as well.. just not feeling it.
Gonna wait for something more up my alley.


Naruto Shippuuden



Episode 358

I really like this arc.
It's like I'm seeing all the pieces I've missed before.
Some things make a lot more sense now.
I still dislike Danzo.
Guess it's because I know the truth behind his lies.
That guy caused so many unnecessary deaths and problems.
Uchiha clan... don't know to feel sorry for them or what?
It feels like Danzo added fuel to that fire.
Now we know how he got that eye, bastard.
Great episode!


Fuuun Ishin Dai Shogun


Episode 1

Keiichiro looks like an interesting character.
He sure has a short fuse.
Don't know why, but I kinda like it.
They look like yakuza or a gang of sorts, not very noble LOL
This anime looks like some kind of a weird alternate parody.
I'm not really into this type of anime.
Skipping it.

No comments:

Post a Comment