Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Japan Shopping - Uta no Prince Fleece Blanket 2: Otoya Ittoki

Here it is! My Uta no Prince fleece blanket version 2 with Otoya Ittoki has arrived. To be honest it looks way better in person than it did on the pictures. It's 100 x 70cm with big Otoya Ittoki chibi version picture across the blanket. The blanket comes in the original retail package which is nice.
It's rather thin, but it's really cute and surprisingly warm. The blanket is one of those collectible items which you can actually use and not just look at on a shelf. That's nice for a change because my shelves are already full with all kinds of things.
I'm seriously considering switching my Japan shopping to this site where I bought the blanket because unlike other sites that offer the same shipping methods, this one delivers the items very quickly. This item also arrived under 2 weeks which is a miracle considering it's the holidays. That makes me wonder how fast it would arrive under normal circumstances...
Anyway, here are the pictures so you can see what it looks like. It's definitely a must have for any true Uta no Prince fan :)


No comments:

Post a Comment