Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Current anime episodes comments - Bakumatsu Gijinden Roman, Amnesia

Bakumatsu Gijinden Roman


Episode 1

The money rocket was a nice touch.
Looks like that guy is pretty useless during daytime.
At night he's a complete opposite to himself.
This is some sort of a comedy.
The thing is it's just nothing special.
I'm not saying it's bad, because it's not.
Dropping it, not feeling the vibe.


Amnesia 


Episode 1


The characters are really nice. I like the looks and style.
A girl with a sudden amnesia story. A spirit called Orion.
Looks like she'll have to play some memory hunting games.
This is totally a shoujo anime with a standard troubled heroine.
I'm expecting a stretched story with hot & cool guys.
The spirit thing could make things more interesting when the story evolves.
Just like in any shoujo anime, the development of the story is really slow.
I'll give this a few more episodes just 'cause I like the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment