Thursday, April 4, 2013

Current anime episodes comments - Naruto Shippuuden, Red Data Girl, Uta no Prince-sama 2, Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge, Ginga Kikoutai: Majestic Prince, Devil Survivor 2 The Animation

Naruto Shippuuden



Episode 307

Well, this episode was more in a flashback than in reality.
It did explain a few things though, about Kabuto and his plans.
Also, it was a nice change of setting.
Things still need to speed up if they want to keep the fans.


Red Data Girl



Episode 1

Well, at first it was pretty boring and I wanted to drop it.
After that it kinda got a bit more interesting.
That girl totally isn't in control of her powers.
Izumiko - Miyuki situation looked kinda promising.
Maybe I'll give this anime a chance and a few more episodes.


Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 2000%



Episode 1

Haruka is still as hopeless as ever...
I see some things never change ^^"
It's nice seeing my fav characters in an anime again.
Natsuki is an airhead, just like Haruka.
Seems like the rest of them are pretty much the same as well.
Ichinose still has a stick up his ass. That guy needs to loosen up a bit.
I like the new characters, the 4-boys group.
They look like serious pains, but I guess it's 'cause they're pros.
It was a nice first episode ^^ I will be watching this one!


Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge


Episode 1

This is a weird one.
The characters are nice, but the story is just unusual.
Kiri's hair fetish is slightly disturbing.
Not so sure I'll be watching this one.


Ginga Kikoutai: Majestic Prince


Episode 1

The first few minutes were all battle like.
After that the characters took over.
The animation is not very good, that's pretty much obvious.
On the other hand, I kinda liked their general behavior which was lol
Basically, they're either funny or mad about something.
The plot is shooter oriented which doesn't leave much room for anything else.
I won't be watching this one.


Devil Survivor 2 The Animation



Episode 1

I'm not too thrilled with animation.
I mean that character design could have been better.
The story is really interesting so far.
Just the kind of story that I like ^^
Will be watching this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment