Monday, December 17, 2012

Japan Shopping - Uta no Prince Otoya Ittoki coaster keychain

Today a package arrived from Japan. It was a really big envelope. Surprisingly it took only 12 days in total for it to arrive. It's actually a pleasant surprise considering the holidays always delay arrival of SAL mail. I was browsing the AmiAmi website the other day and found some really good deals so I decided to follow it more closely and ended up ordering some anime stuff. It's mostly Uta no Prince collectibles, just the useful ones though. This order was just the Uta no Prince Otoya Ittoki coaster shaped rubber keychain made by Broccoli. I was lucky to grab the very last one for only 200 yen, a total bargain! I plan to remove the ball chain part and use it as a coaster :)
It's really cute and looks way better in person than in the pictures. Also, it's rather big 90mm in diameter and 4mm thick. The details on it are amazing and the more I look at it the more I feel sorry for using it as a coaster... Another great item for a great price! More to come soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment