Thursday, May 1, 2014

JGames - Love Revo (Otometemeki Koi Kakumei Love Revo) (NDS)


I was looking for a PC version of this game, but could only find NDS version with English translation. At first I was a bit disappointed since NDS has small screens and the quality of graphics is not nearly as good as on PC. Well, since that was my only option, I decided to give it a try.
The story of this dating sim is a bit unusual when you compare to e.g. Tokimeki series. The heroine is an overweight girl who decided to change her life after a few hot guys moved in her apartment building. Here is were the struggle with exercising, school and dating begins.



Honestly, I was surprised how time flied by while I was playing this game. It totally sucked me in and I just couldn't stop playing it. Although the story doesn't sound like much, it's really interesting and fun helping out the heroine get her hot guy. As I usually do in this type of games I went straight for the hottest and hardest to win guy, Ichinose Ren. It took me about 8-9 hours to finish his route. Of course, I got the happy end and I was surprised how happy I was after I got it. Guess this game really draws you in.
All in all, I spent a fun few hours playing it. Sadly, the NDS version can't give you all the beauty of the bonus images that you get at the end of the route due to small screen size. It's a shame no one translated the PC version. Enjoy!

Developer: HuneX
Publisher: Interchannel (PS2), GungHo Works (DS), Asgard (PC), Idea Factory (PSP)
Designer: Yura
Platform(s):PlayStation 2, Nintendo DS, PC, PSP
Microsoft Windows
PlayStation Portable
Release date(s):  
JP January 26, 2006 (PS2)
JP February 14, 2008 (DS)
JP March 28, 2008 (PC)
JP May 20, 2010 (PSP)
Genre: Dating sim
Mode: Single player


No comments:

Post a Comment