Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Japan Shopping - Uta no Prince Sho Kurusu plush

It finally arrived! My second Uta no Prince anime plush. This time it's Sho Kurusu plush. 



It got released two months after the Otoya & Tokiya versions. I must admit that I like Sho version even more than the Otoya version. It's just so adorable and really really cute! 



I got this plush from a different online store than the previous one. Not much difference, just a slightly bigger box. Again, I was lucky enough to snag the last one before it got sold out. It's no wonder though since it's the cutest version of them. I've seen all the Uta no Prince plush versions but this one is definitely the most adorable.

Lets switch to details now. Sho Kurusu plush comes with a removable hat. I took if off once just to see what it'll look like without it. Even without it it's adorable, but it does look better with the hat on. I really like its clothes. It looks better than the other plush versions. The hair decorations add an additional layer of cuteness.


All in all it's the most adorable version of all the Uta no Prince plush series. Well, at least for me it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment