Tuesday, July 17, 2012

JGames - The Second Reproduction (PC)

























This was an amazing game. I loved every second of it. Well, I must admit I played quite a few Japanese games of all kinds, but this one had me totally glued to the screen from the beginning to the end. I was very surprised by that since I usually get bored halfway through games. Guess Otome games are different... not all, but this one is a marvelous exception. The Second Reproduction had it all, action, adventure, love, demons, princess, a need of a hero to save the world... and much more. The characters practically make you see the world through their eyes and you live through everything together, the good and the bad. I had the bad fortune of stumbling onto a bad end and it really got to me, but I was persistent to see the happy end so I played it one more time and it was amazing. For me, this game is a pure 10/10. It's kinda hard to put it into words so stop reading my rambling and go play it because you will definitely not regret it!



Description

Christina was the third princess of Almenan, and born in the era of war against the Demons. Having the status of a “Champion”, Christina had countless battle victories upon her shoulders and was feared by the Demon race. Being the most successful of her three sisters, her mother the queen sent her on a secret mission to assassinate the Demon Lord Gardis in return for his ruthless annihilation of the Kingdom of Crofts. Obeying her mother’s orders for the sake of her kingdom, Christina set out alongside with her most loyal knight Lezette to take the Demon Lord’s head, and to bring peace to the land.



Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Developer: Heterodoxy


3 comments: