Thursday, July 26, 2012

Japan Shopping - Uta no Prince Otoya Ittoki plush

Today was a good day. I was thrilled when I saw our local postman coming over with a box for me. When I saw the label on it I was really happy because my package from Japan finally arrived.


I carefully opened the box and the first thing I saw was actually not the plush, but a promo sticker from the store I bought it from. It was pretty cute too. 


After removing all the protective layers of paper, there it finally was. My beautiful, adorable and totally cute Otoya Ittoki plush doll was here right in front of me. He is also my favorite character from Uta no Prince sama Maji Love 1000%. 

 
I was taken aback by how amazing it actually looks when you have it in your hands. The pictures you might have seen online just don't do it any justice. It came packed in an additional plastic bag which is kinda nice for storing. 

When I took it out of the bag I was surprised how soft it was and really nice to the touch. Its eyes, which are sowed on, really draw your attention and are filled with details. It really resembles the anime character. The clothes are also very nice and everything about it is high quality work.


I remember searching for this plush everywhere, but in all the stores it was sold out. I was really lucky to find it after a long search and even got a pretty good deal on it. 
This plush really is a great item for any Uta no Prince fan. When you put it on display, there is just no way that it would go unnoticed! If you manage to find it, don't wait, go get it. You won't ever be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment