Sunday, October 21, 2012

Anime Magazines - Megami Deluxe Vol. 19

Since I'm a girl I wouldn't usually buy this kind of anime magazine, but I was "pretty pleased" into doing it as a favor. So as I already have it I decided to do a short review on it. The magazine itself has a little over 90 pages. The cover is featuring Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha. Inside, beside the usual contents page you have over 80 pages of beautifully illustrated girls from the popular anime series. Each mini poster is approximately A4 size and depicts young girls in bathing suits or less. 
This magazine is heaven for any anime loving guy. As I was flipping though the pages I was thinking to myself why, oh why don't they make something like this for female anime fans. It's totally not fair. Guys seem to always get the better stuff...
The mini posters inside weren't the only good thing you get. This issue also came with a really big B2 sized poster as a bonus item. It was featuring girls from Hoyuka and Saki.
All in all, it's a do-not-miss issue for any true harem, ecchi, bishojo anime fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment