Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Anime Magazines - Animedia Deluxe Vol. 3

Recently I received my first ever issue of Animedia Deluxe. I was surprise how fast it arrived. It only took about 10 days and usually it takes double than that. Lucky me, I guess.
I decided to take a risk and try out Animedia Deluxe. It's a good thing I did because I was more than pleasantly surprised. Let me tell you one thing, it isn't called Deluxe for nothing! 
This is Volume 3 which means it's a third issue in the last 3 years. I noticed that it comes out only once a year which really is a shame because it's truly awesome. If you like anime posters like me then you'll going to love this issue since it's packed with them. One other important detail is that that there are no articles, none, zero, just beautiful posters from selected anime series as well as an additional bonus item.
Animedia Deluxe Vol. 3 has Inu x Boku SS on the cover and comes with a bonus item in a form of an amazing B2 size double sided Inu x Boku SS and Fate/Zero poster. Inside there are 37 smaller posters that you can extract and decorate whatever you want with them. Their size is approximately A4. The smaller posters inside are divided into different anime series groups. You get posters from Uta no Prince, Ao no Exorcist, Natsume Yuujinchou, Brave 10, Hakuouki, Code Geass, Fate/Zero, Persona 4, Hyouka, Sword Art Online, Mawaru Penguindrum, Inu x Boku SS, Inazuma 11, Kimi to Boku 2, Tiger & Bunny and Daily Lives of High School Boys. Totally worth every cent!


No comments:

Post a Comment