Saturday, June 30, 2012

Japan Shopping - Tiger & Bunny character jacket/iPhone 4/4S case, Ore no Imouto figure strap

Last Saturday I accidentally stumbled across Strapya's web site. It was not my first time there, but since they changed their shipping policy to EMS only (which is as you know very expensive) I avoided it. I must also admit that it was the first web site where I bought my otaku stuff in the past. So...... they always have interesting stuff, but were off limits for me due to reasons above. I was very pleasantly surprised when I saw they had a special sale. You know that kind where you have to spend certain amount of money to get the bonus thing, which was in this case FREE EMS shipping!! That was just wow! for me and I decided to take advantage of it since the required amount was only 2100 yen and it was just a 2 day deal. 
The results are, as you can see below, these two totally cool items. I'm a sucker for those "surprise anime figure straps" where you can't pick which character you get until you open the box and see just how lucky (or not so lucky) you are. This time I got it from Ore no Imouto anime and since I had some luck I got Kuroneko ^-^ which is totally cute. The other item was from Tiger & Bunny; a character jacket/case for iPhone 4/4S with Wild Tiger on it. Totally cool looking thing! I rarely buy anime stuff, other than those which I get as omake from magazines, so this made me really happy! Also, I never used EMS before ('cause I just can't afford it), but I was shocked when my items arrived in only 3 days after they were sent, so very cool!
Enjoy the photos below ^-^

*I'm not advertising Strapya here, this is just how awed I was with the whole thing and excited with the bargain deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment