Sunday, January 5, 2014

Current anime episodes comments - Noragami, Tonari no Seki-kun, Nobunaga the Fool, Free, Nobunagun, Sword Art Online, Super Sonico, Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta

Noragami



Episode 1

My first impression was LOL
My second impression was that it looks interesting.
My third impression was "what a loser" ^^"
My forth impression was -> I'll be watching this!
Basically it's fun, interesting and entertaining.


Tonari no Seki-kun



Episode 1

Amimation looks rather basic and simple.
Characters don't look that special either.
The story is also simple, but entertaining.
If you are bored, I recommend this.
I'm skipping this one.


Nobunaga the Fool



Episode 1

Characters look nice ^^
The story is like an alternate universe with mecha.
Wonder why they always choose Nobunaga & his crew from history..
It's not like the Japanese don't have any other famous historical characters.
Anyway, this version looks promising.
It's like Sengoku Basara & Gintama crossbreed + western history legends.
I'll be watching this.


Free



Specials 1-2

It was nice to see the guys again.
The mini stories were nice; relaxing and fun.
It's basically what they do when they're not swimming.
Still, it was nice to see their everyday life.


Nobunagun



Episode 1

Another Nobunaga. Seriously?!
Both in the same season. Kinda bad timing.
Probably gonna split the viewers because of that.
Or people are just gonna watch both.
The animation looks pretty interesting.
Story is another weird alternative.
Has some aspects of Kill la Kill.
Could be good, but I'm not really feeling it.
Think I'm gonna skip this and watch only Nobunaga the Fool.


Sword Art Online





















Extra Edition

I liked Kirito on motorcycle, pretty cool.
The recap of the series was nice.
It reminded me of a few things I forgot from then.
The swimsuit fan service was a good break from the seriousness of the recap.
So basically, the interview Kirito had & the pool part were the only new things.
Oh, and that little part in ALO near the end.
Still, it was nice ^^


Super Sonico The Animation



Episode 1 

She sure has a lot of cats & a lot of alarm clocks.
A sleep-in airhead?
Well, at least she's hardworking.
Nice fan service! Guys are gonna love this.
Where exactly is the plot here?
Decided to see what this is, seen it and now I'm done with this.
Totally not my kind of thing.


Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta


Episode 1

Well, the summary was better than what I saw in the anime.
Actually, I'm rather disappointed.
This was on my possible watch list, but now... I don't think so.
There is absolutely nothing appealing for me in it.
Dropped it like a hot potato.

No comments:

Post a Comment